About This Woman

My photo
Well what can I say my horizon is expanded. I rarely limit myself, with that being said I love a little bit of everything. I am in the united states Navy but aside from that I love to write. I love good music that I can feel, music that can take me to new worlds, a taste of "something different". Though I am young I have experienced pains that many of my elders can no where near relate to, which is why writing as well as the art of speech help me tell my story to thoes who are willing to lend an ear. A few of my inspirations are Jessica Holter, Love the poet, Zane, and Maya Angelou. I love cooking and creating new journeys for my taste buds to travel. I love art and self expression, design. As a writer I am for the voice of women and consider myself a feminist. Hopefully someday I will get a book that I have been writing published.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Am Queen Sheba




I am Queen of Sheba
so you say when your mad
that i think im perfect but
im only as trash........
I should stand back sometimes just fade and be last
that ive degraded your life and I stressed out your past
hale me the all mighty
so you say when you rant
that things must go my way come at an instant
but while you judge me and nag
about the things that you lack
listen close to the queen observe my opinion on that
but your right....
I am Queen Sheba....
not an insult to me
I am Queen Sheba i am much like she
actually
I am black I am history
like sheba
Ill consume quite a distance
what i hear about..i must see
but I am Queen Sheba
yes I do demand respect
like sheba
ill question "man" and ill challenge his intellect
to some shes known as nicole, well hey! thats my middle name
so your correct me and Sheba we are oh so much the same
gender does not effect me I am woman I am Queen
before you call me Queen Sheba you should know where shes been.
                                                         -Ms.Poetic Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment