About This Woman

My photo
Well what can I say my horizon is expanded. I rarely limit myself, with that being said I love a little bit of everything. I am in the united states Navy but aside from that I love to write. I love good music that I can feel, music that can take me to new worlds, a taste of "something different". Though I am young I have experienced pains that many of my elders can no where near relate to, which is why writing as well as the art of speech help me tell my story to thoes who are willing to lend an ear. A few of my inspirations are Jessica Holter, Love the poet, Zane, and Maya Angelou. I love cooking and creating new journeys for my taste buds to travel. I love art and self expression, design. As a writer I am for the voice of women and consider myself a feminist. Hopefully someday I will get a book that I have been writing published.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sistah Open Up Your Eyes

Sistah open up your eyes can you distinguish
night from day
sunset from sun rise
real men from thoes that are fake.
When you opened up your thighs and let him eat off your plate
you let him enter your world but you two couldnt relate!
You face pain yes you do cause its not love that you make,
instead its much a disgrace
"I guess we all make mistakes"
your right!...
We all make mistakes
Its time to throw them away!
But she dosnt......
Instead she listens to the pimp on the next place to meet
and she listens to the thug down the street tryna beat
....INSTEAD OF BEATIN OUT YO FRAME WONT YOU OPEN UP YOUR BRAIN!
cant afford to miss another train
dont wrap it up just abstain
BECAUSE YOUVE HAD ENOUGH!...retire that life.
sistah open your eyes can you distinguish
wrong from right

                                        -Mspoeticmagic

No comments:

Post a Comment