About This Woman

My photo
Well what can I say my horizon is expanded. I rarely limit myself, with that being said I love a little bit of everything. I am in the united states Navy but aside from that I love to write. I love good music that I can feel, music that can take me to new worlds, a taste of "something different". Though I am young I have experienced pains that many of my elders can no where near relate to, which is why writing as well as the art of speech help me tell my story to thoes who are willing to lend an ear. A few of my inspirations are Jessica Holter, Love the poet, Zane, and Maya Angelou. I love cooking and creating new journeys for my taste buds to travel. I love art and self expression, design. As a writer I am for the voice of women and consider myself a feminist. Hopefully someday I will get a book that I have been writing published.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Planet Doom 09'

Where do i belong most?
whats up for me to see?
my eyes constantly move in darkness
and chained remains my feet.
im longing for the sunnyside trees and vallys low
tides are breaking yet build back up where white lilies grow.
a place i can shoutout my feelings not hold back just free
a place where beings understand the anatomy of me

heart is torn, wings still broken
tatered feelings yet im still hoping.

my world is in the universe where is yours?
ones like me are rarely seen others born with golden doors
my world is rage and sorrow hills of agony
gloom and terror fills the air tears fall from the trees

hurt remains my life if planet doom remains
im needing someone to rescue me someone whos not ashamed
blame me for planet doom, praise and savor yours
if dreams are ment to be fullfilled they will spread
and not be torn.

No comments:

Post a Comment