About This Woman

My photo
Well what can I say my horizon is expanded. I rarely limit myself, with that being said I love a little bit of everything. I am in the united states Navy but aside from that I love to write. I love good music that I can feel, music that can take me to new worlds, a taste of "something different". Though I am young I have experienced pains that many of my elders can no where near relate to, which is why writing as well as the art of speech help me tell my story to thoes who are willing to lend an ear. A few of my inspirations are Jessica Holter, Love the poet, Zane, and Maya Angelou. I love cooking and creating new journeys for my taste buds to travel. I love art and self expression, design. As a writer I am for the voice of women and consider myself a feminist. Hopefully someday I will get a book that I have been writing published.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Why?


What do i do when my spirit seems stuck in one place
but my dreams are on a constant move?
what do i do when i feel as if im tied down
and its something that i cant bear to do?
how do i tell you were moving to fast
and you respect every word from my voice?
how do we continue to be just friends
without me feeling ive broken your heart?
why do i get attached so fast knowing my future ahead?
why dont i dare to put feelings aside,
and continue to keep my goals fed?
busy ill be in the future of mine must stay focused
and keep my dreams tailored.
loves not an option cant be tied down
with the traveling life of a sailor.

No comments:

Post a Comment