About This Woman

My photo
Well what can I say my horizon is expanded. I rarely limit myself, with that being said I love a little bit of everything. I am in the united states Navy but aside from that I love to write. I love good music that I can feel, music that can take me to new worlds, a taste of "something different". Though I am young I have experienced pains that many of my elders can no where near relate to, which is why writing as well as the art of speech help me tell my story to thoes who are willing to lend an ear. A few of my inspirations are Jessica Holter, Love the poet, Zane, and Maya Angelou. I love cooking and creating new journeys for my taste buds to travel. I love art and self expression, design. As a writer I am for the voice of women and consider myself a feminist. Hopefully someday I will get a book that I have been writing published.

Friday, January 7, 2011

I'll Always Be His Lady


♫In my mind ill always be his lady♫
Thats what my mind says ...so she speaks?
she speaks never ending and
she taunts me with things that I dont want to think about!
She brings up the past forcing me to think about the love we once had
This, that, and such, and such
Im starting to think she speaks to damn much!
shut the hell up sometime and...
let me chill, I know that hes with her this life is real
so just cease!......let me think for myself
yet....she keeps on naggin with her constant loli gagin
wastin time about bull shit!!!
Instead of speaking of memories that are exciting to me!
and speaking of happiness
My mind she speaks her heart...because..
♪In my mind ill always be his lady♪
I try to change my thoughts yet her motives keep me chasing
so...then im left standing to think...
so i think
I think long and hard.
I think strong.
I think life
I think my. life, our life.
so I think about we, but then I think about she
are we destined to be? I dont know you tell me...are we?
so my mind thinks...
♪because to she ill always be your lady♫

                                                         -MsPoeticMagic

1 comment: