About This Woman

My photo
Well what can I say my horizon is expanded. I rarely limit myself, with that being said I love a little bit of everything. I am in the united states Navy but aside from that I love to write. I love good music that I can feel, music that can take me to new worlds, a taste of "something different". Though I am young I have experienced pains that many of my elders can no where near relate to, which is why writing as well as the art of speech help me tell my story to thoes who are willing to lend an ear. A few of my inspirations are Jessica Holter, Love the poet, Zane, and Maya Angelou. I love cooking and creating new journeys for my taste buds to travel. I love art and self expression, design. As a writer I am for the voice of women and consider myself a feminist. Hopefully someday I will get a book that I have been writing published.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Horizon

Meeting perfection is like meeting
 the horizon. We will never meet no place nor fate forget about the time and...
I sit soul filled with self neglect. Is it I that I should fault for my solitude wreck?
 I try to separate myself from what I face everyday, the  ignorance and self defense each day we are face to face, and it is I pistol in hand filled with the love of  hate for each person that has the ability to be an ass hole.  So hard to "turn the other cheek". So many insecurities, and new unfamiliar landmarks. which path  should I choose?, just don't know what to do right now...I'm confused...I don't get it. Society is transforming me into an antisocial bitch! Yes an antisocial bitch, because I don't friend fake chicks! and I refuse to ride his dick! I don't associate with her because she will just abandon me when she sees me with a guy that her pussy wants to meet...and I don't associate with him because he wants to be more than friends
 can't hold a decent conversation knew from the start how he would end!
 So where is the aftermath?..There is none the aftermath is "present math"
because we humans are to blind to see that we are at this very moment suffering 
 never ending we continue to do the same things.
We only live for the moment what ever happen to living dreams???
She had it and you knew it, but you two are consistent at swapping fluids, drip dropping exchanging, and licking
 call your boy run your trains do your switching.
 Now you have questions about
 genital itching!
...but
 I still don't understand..nope just don't get  it,
 so I just keep to myself and mind my business.
 Solitude she calls my name.. I'm crying.
 we will converse when you meet the horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment